Blood Type Diet Honey Carrot Soup
(right for all types)
Try out this relatively easy to make and ultra-delicious soup recipe. It is packed full of nutritional goodness and on these cool winter days is the ultimate comfort food.
- 1 16 ounce package baby carrots
- 1 cup chicken broth [or vegetable broth]
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup soy milk [or other milk]
- 1/2 cup honey (if you like it less sweet, use 1/4 cup)[or agave syrup]
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon curry (optional)
How to make it:
- In large saucepan, combine carrots, chicken broth and onion.
- Cover and simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
- Transfer mixture to blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
- Return to saucepan.
- Add milk and honey.
- Return to simmer.
- Serve hot or chilled, sprinkled with nutmeg and optional curry.
Best Used By Blood Types:
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (6 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (5 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
- This recipe is low in common allergens.
- This recipe is gluten free.
- This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Recipe from Dr. D’Adamo Eat Right from Your Blood Type