- 1/2 avocado
- 3/4 cup packed cilantro
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt (or compliant non dairy plain yogurt)
- 2 scallions washed and cut into large pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 T lime juice
- 1/2 t. any sweetener of your choice, or sugar
- 1/2 t sea salt
How to make it:
- Put everything into a food processor and blend.
- Pour into small bowl and refrigerate.
- Serve with veggies or chips
- Ingredients can be doubled or more.
- This recipe is low in common allergens.
- This recipe is gluten free.
- This is a low lectin recipe.
- This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.